Relationships are not ba<x>sed on a manual.

Best Answer

I am praying some day...

Best Answer

Everyone's paths cross for a specific reason - there are NO coincidences in life. Sometimes they're here for a very short time and yet other times, we spend the rest of our earthly life with that person.

Best Answer

thats what love means. yes you're right.

Best Answer

Forget what everyone else tells you, humans are meant to mate for life, meaning to stay together for life. All the other ideas are idiotic modern fantasy lies. Most are too weak to admit this..

Best Answer

Only if you are lucky...hoping I am one of the lucky ones.

Best Answer

Some people are that lucky, yes. I've been with my husband 25 years, and while my fingers are crossed, I honestly don't know. I'm beginning to wonder just what's going to happen within the next few years. While everyone still sees a happy couple, my heart has been crumbling inside. There's no telling now.

Best Answer

I used to believe in the whole soulmate thing, now i'm not so sure. Right now...my focus is on finding someone who makes me happy, they don't have to meet all my requirements for a mate, i'm not looking for a fairy tale romance, just happiness.

Best Answer

No, people change, and things happen.

Best Answer