amloveguru amloveguru 18-21, M 2 Answers Jul 8, 2012

I want to drive him around and show him all of the places I see every day, specifically the mountains

Best Answer

WELL THE MOUNTAINS ARE ONE OF THE ROMANTIC PLACES YOU CAN GO TO:) JUST DONT FORGET TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU DO SO:)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I'm not going to Venice until I can go there with a boyfriend. Me and the ex always wanted to have Christmas in the Old Lodge at the Old Faithful Geyser in Yellowstone Park but he dumped me and I'd have no reservations what so ever in doing this with my new replacement man when he makes himself known ................... so there!

Best Answer

HMMMM NICE THOUGHT ABOUT THE PLACE AND A GREAT REASON FOR IT.....BUT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT TRY GOING THERE BEFORE YOU GO WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AS YOU WILL GET TO KNOW AROUND THE PLACE BETTER......DONT FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU GO THERE AND RETURN

Best Answer