We tend to add groups to aid the points (writer too) or work the system (or other reasons) and we do not write the stories in the relevant groups that we subscribe to. We neither ask questions. I wish I had a list of all the groups that I have not contributed to and leave the group. This will then help me to be the right kind of member that this site requires. I am kinda venting my frustration here....
HardingP119 HardingP119 36-40, M 6 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in EP

I try to keep up with what my circle is writing and try to comment when I can, and I answer a lot of questions, 10 word stories...but don't find time to write as much as I should. Some of my groups I just haven't gotten to yet, sooo...procrastination? : ) I don't even know what the points are for...

Best Answer

yea that is the spirit.

Best Answer

Yes, it is all EP GARBAGE! Time to look for a better social experience site or make one. Actually there is a site called "Meet Up" look at it.

Best Answer

Thank you Gary.

Best Answer

Why so serious?

Best Answer

it is more of the contributory content point of view that I am coming from.

Best Answer

This is like any other social site. It's based on popularity, not accuracy. Relax and understand human nature.

Best Answer

Serious? Yes. EP is becoming content lame and boring, thanks to some of it's users.

Best Answer

People bring everything with them. Civilization is still a long way away.

Best Answer

MS? I think you have the wrong question. MS is a fatal genetic break down. It sucks and won't get much of a cure.

Best Answer

Multiple Sclerosis affects the brain and spinal cord. Affects the nerve cells to make it short. It is a serious illness which leads to disability.

Best Answer

It leads to death. Its cause is genetic and there is no cure. It's extremely painful and you lose control of your own body. It's terrible stuff.

Best Answer

indeed CPG. I should have added the important point about death too. My apologies.

Best Answer

I don't add groups to add points or tokens. I rarely add friends.

Best Answer