It is true that we can be victims of our environment (if we allow it) or start life with many problems to overcome but, there are some that always do overcome circumstances to become great role models. Why are bad habits or negative life-styles hard to change? The trouble with "political correctness" is it rewards being a victim, without the victim realizing his own victimization. People often lack the will or discipline and make rationales for their behavior (a victim of environment: nature and/or nurture). Gaining weight I could honestly(?) say I'm older, less active because of lung damage, my metabolism changed, and I keep my mouth open shoveling down large amounts of food, fast food and sugar filled drinks because of those awful marketers forcing me to keep buying their products. It's not my fault, pass the gravy and biscuits, please.

Best Answer

ROFL! XD

Best Answer

Still making me smile baby. It's hard to learn from the past and learn to move forward when you don't realize that it is what is keeping you still.

Best Answer

we're not all that brave.

Best Answer