Just believe. Just hope. Just move. Just change...it's not impossible...people do it all the time, use their situations as inspiration and aspiration for happiness and success...you don't have to wallow in despair.
Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 5 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Beliefs

You give me to much credit. I don't have that power, and I have no one to help. I do understand that I am stuck in my situation and the only way out is death.

Best Answer

Hope and pray that is your strength.

Best Answer

It is true that we can be victims of our environment (if we allow it) or start life with many problems to overcome but, there are some that always do overcome circumstances to become great role models. Why are bad habits or negative life-styles hard to change? The trouble with "political correctness" is it rewards being a victim, without the victim realizing his own victimization. People often lack the will or discipline and make rationales for their behavior (a victim of environment: nature and/or nurture). Gaining weight I could honestly(?) say I'm older, less active because of lung damage, my metabolism changed, and I keep my mouth open shoveling down large amounts of food, fast food and sugar filled drinks because of those awful marketers forcing me to keep buying their products. It's not my fault, pass the gravy and biscuits, please.

Best Answer

ROFL! XD

Best Answer

This is why I like you Lushiro. I have to say you have no idea how much I needed these words today :(

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

:) thanks

Best Answer

anytime ^_^

Best Answer

Still making me smile baby. It's hard to learn from the past and learn to move forward when you don't realize that it is what is keeping you still.

Best Answer

we're not all that brave.

Best Answer