DRILL AND DEREGULATE, WHICH WILL INCREASE SUPPLY IN THE UNITED STATES, CREATE JOBS, LOWER THE NATIONAL DEBT, AND DECREASE OUR DEPENDENCE ON OUR ENEMIES.. of course we will have to vote out Obama and the democrats to do that , as well as some republicans...

Best Answer

did i mention this would reduce the price and stimulate the economy way better than the trillions foolishly by president Obama

Best Answer

I will cry and have even less money to play with. Although I hardly ever go anywhere anyways! I'd drive my car even less!

Best Answer

Whipping out my scooter. It gets up to 35-40mph, and I don't go far anyway. I don't think that tank holds more than a gallon or two, tops.

Best Answer

If it helps Obama lose the election, then its a small price to pay, and worth it.

Best Answer

In the UK we are already paying US$9.50 per gallon , a lot of it is some form of taxation.

Best Answer

try to drive less

Best Answer

Oh please. Other countries have it a lot worse than we Americans do.

Best Answer

It's not foolishness. It costs more in Europe because they tax it more, rightfully. Gas has negative externalities like pollution, health effects, etc, that we ignore. If it raises here, that's good. It will perhaps lessen use and push for alternatives

Best Answer