or was everything he experienced real and just that all the others were not aware of it?
katnipkitkat katnipkitkat 41-45, F 8 Answers Aug 28, 2011

It's well established that Donnie was schizophrenic, yet in many ways he was saner than those around him.

Best Answer

dunno but that wabbit freaked me out.

Best Answer

Same here, that movie was way too creepy, and it wasn't even supposed to be a horror, but that rabbit..... is terrifying.

Best Answer

i dont think so.donnie went back in time to prevent everything that happened.he saved everyone by sacrificing himself.

Best Answer

Oh the bunny was scary and the movie is creepy and strange and made no sense. BAH! The bunny couldn't have been cuter and the movie was as surrealistic as a Dr. Timothy Leary book written while he was on LSD. I believe that it may have been both. If you've ever seen the sequel S. Darko, where his little sister Samantha was the main character and had similar experiences, then it could have been a hereditary illness, or a hereditary heightened perception into some meta dimension or parallel universe or something.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I found the sequel appalling and feel it should have been left

Best Answer

I absolutely believe that it was an effect of his 'illness' but it could have just been better sensory perception, more in tune with everything around him, thats what some mental illnesses do to you. They make you more perceptive. I absolutely loved that movie. Thank God I recorded it need to watch this now. rice and beans, rice and beans.

Best Answer

Or maybe he actually did have better perception which everyone else could only interpret as an illness. Maybe there was no illness at all. I like the movie so much. I have a used video tape of it, the very beginning is a little wonky, so I would like to buy a DVD of it sometime.

Best Answer

yeah...agree was a creepy movie.....<br />
Cant answer the question as Ive forgotten what the movie was actually about....just remember it was strange.

Best Answer

Actually, both.

Best Answer