ChocSwurl ChocSwurl 26-30, F 12 Answers Jun 13, 2011

i think if both love the other more than themselfs .. puts there mate first.. if both do that .. it will never fail...

Best Answer

awesome!

Best Answer

Who cheats more, men or women?

Best Answer

Agree. From first hand experience.

Best Answer

Nobody loves anybody the way anybody WANTS to be loved.

Best Answer

a man should always love his partner more than himself.but she also should reciprocate and respect and cherish him.women today feel a man should be the one wooing her forever.men have feelings also and need re assurance and love.

Best Answer

thats stupid

Best Answer

Who is more likely to be a slave to guilt ("he/she loves me so much and treats me so well. I'd feel bad for breaking up with him/her. I guess I'd better stick it out for the rest of my days..."), the man or the woman? Guilt is the only glue in a one-sided relationship, and I don't think guilt is what makes good marriages "work." I think it's what makes bad marriages endure. <br />
This question strikes a nerve, as I just turned down a really nice guy who was so crazy about me he actually wanted to convert for me (I'm a Jew, he's Catholic.) He's the kindest guy in the world and I'd love to remain friends with him forever... but I did not feel the "spark." It is this spark that is lacking in the relationship that that quote describes. I would rather be alone forever, hoping and waiting for it than squashing my chances of ever feeling it while trapped in a loveless marriage.

Best Answer

The statement could lead to a lot of head-scratching if it's adopted as being true. How does a man measure how much his wife loves him? He has to know that for the formulae in the saying to work. There are too many other good platitudes to live by, that produce a good result and are much easier to calculate, to make this one of much use or value.

Best Answer

The word Selfish comes to my thoughts when i read this question because L.O.V.E stands for Lot Of Voluntary Effort. To me is giving without asking for everything to work. That is how i think. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

I've heard this before and I also watched a documentary. I tried it with a relationship but it only created resentment in him, knowing I did not love him as much. It didn't work out.

Best Answer