? And if you substitute "a man" you can answer too. But it is really a woman's most precious gift, I feel. Thank you. And details too.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 5 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. [:{)

Best Answer

Speechless. Enjoy it, rarely happens.....LOVE THIS! From whence did it come, love? kisssessssssssssssssss....xoxo

Best Answer

I don't remember. One of those quotes that has stayed with me for years. [:{)

Best Answer

I love it. As I love you. It is the story of our friendship! xoxo

Best Answer

I agree with you. It's the most precious and fully commited thing a person can give another person. What did I do it? I cherished it and I gave mine in return. How do I feel? Fortunate, loved and content.

Best Answer

Great. Glad it worked out for someone. I wanted it to be me. Such is my lot in life. Swearing off men now.

Best Answer

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Don't give up. I'm sure there's someone out there for you.

Best Answer

Thanks. I don't need this pain in my life. It is painful without it .....I think I will just stay alone. It is safer. I can depend on me only.

Best Answer

I understand. Just do whatever works for you and whatever you're happiest with. That's what matters.

Best Answer

I never completely gave up hope...He is my life. He is my love. He is closer. I love him.

Best Answer

My money is still on a nice wet bj being the best thing she could give me, "keep your heart and dont nibble"

Best Answer

BJ's? Christ. If she doesn't give you her heart, she lasts about as long as your lovely BJ!

Best Answer

I thought it was a sandwich. :(

Best Answer

Silly rodent!

Best Answer