MissNN MissNN 26-30, F 11 Answers Jun 6, 2012

This is just particular to my town but about ten miles from where I grew up there is a 'retreat' in the hills.It's sort of a retirement home /museum/ entertainment venue. All through high school lots of people heard the rumor that there was a band of albinos there who would come out only at night and run around and scare people. We were too scared to go up there to see if it was real ,but I heard this rumor for years.

Best Answer

The AIDS infected frog that swam from toilet to toilet in our school bathrooms. LOL total lie there was no such urban legend

Best Answer

i can't think of anything.

Best Answer

Remember the one about the one-handed murder who had a prosthetic on his missing hand... and a couple of teenagers found a prosthetic hook hanging from their car door handle when they got home after making out?

Best Answer

Not really a myth... In the 80s a girl was murdered and left in a car parked outside of a mall in Western Massachsetts near a big college. It was very disturbing.

Best Answer

Justin Bieber D: spooky as @#*%!!!!

Best Answer