She was a bit unprofessional (unless she thought you had the type of relationship that she could say that to you). I'd wait and see how things go on your next interaction with her. If she does something out of line again, that's when I'd address things.<br />
I am wondering why she was making that comment. Any type of discussions regarding you being out, should be done with your boss and/or HR.

Best Answer

Yes there are ways to do it. Passive Aggressive. Let this one go. She will be rude again. When she is ask her "Are you having a good day?" say it with a smile on your face because even over the phone the tone w/ a smile can be picked up on. You won't sound like you're being confrontational. Make sure to pick her busiest time of day, or times of day like.. Right at the beginning of the day, right before lunch, or right before the end of the day. :-) You be in control. Don't let her control you.

Best Answer

tell her she was rude

Best Answer

Putting her in her place would just cause you more stress. Take it up with her boss and let them work with her attitude. You need know your situation and should focus on getting better. <br />
But, if it was me. She would see me that day.

Best Answer

Maybe she got fired and that is why she is no longer answering the phone.I say let it go.

Best Answer

I would probably fly off the handle and yell at her...then she would cry and I would hate myself for making her cry. Then again she was terribly rude so go ahead and report her.

Best Answer