You can try doing an internet search but i've found that the last known address and his name is all that shows up unless one pays for a more advanced detailed service .

Best Answer

411dotcom in Canada........call information maybe they have an unlisted #, case previous haunts.....people are creatures of habit.......a private investigator if she can afford it..........court system

Best Answer

They will not be allowed to release that information. Most people leave trails, search facebook, and 192.com. I find they are very good when i need to find someone

Best Answer

She can't, but a court order could get the information

Best Answer

I tried that in a search for my father and it didn't work as social security is federal and can refuse any information to a state court due to the 1990 privacy act .

Best Answer

The courts here are now searching Facebook and other social networking sites to find dead beat parents.
My other suggestion is to hire a P.I.

Best Answer

Maybe she just googled his name?

Best Answer