TrueCelt TrueCelt 26-30, M 8 Answers Feb 13, 2012

He was so bad, it was good.

Best Answer

Lol, nicely put

Best Answer

He didn't really sing that he more or less whispered it. That was an awesome movie btw. I took my EP name from that song.

Best Answer

Yeah it's definitely one of my favourites, love it. And that song is so easy to listen to, and the idea of being born under the wandering star? I know why you'd take your name from that, it's an easy thing to relate to :)

Best Answer

He got stroppy in a bar & I ended up flooring him. He cant sing.

Best Answer

Haha, as if ;). Lee Marvin is a bone fide old west badass, nobody floors Lee Marvin but Lee Marvin (with the help of his good friends Jim Beam and Jack Daniels)

Best Answer

He's big but he fell hard

Best Answer

Haha, I'll take your word for it pardner

Best Answer

A Awesome singer for one of the toughest guys in the world and maybe then some

Check out his singing in Hell in the Pacific

Best Answer

Will do, cheers for the tip. I like the way you say "for one of the toughest guys in the world" lol, that sums it up quite well

Best Answer

Thanks man

Best Answer

Np

Best Answer

terrible.. but an awesome actor

Best Answer

Agreed, great actor. Still cant decide if he's a good singer or not, I really like that song...

Best Answer

hes tougher when hes not singing and prancing around :)

Best Answer

Haha, you could say that about anyone, even the campiest man in existence looks tougher when he's not singing and prancing around

Best Answer

c'mon! it's lee marvin!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Good one and due to him you have a life to live and enjoy even more sweet sound.

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply, yes I love Lee Marvin, cool guy all round

Best Answer