The tickling never stops it just keeps on going and going. No matter how much you whimper cry beg laugh it just goes on and on. Yes my fingers are cruel. I am a very ticklish guy and i only know this because I was once tickled very mercliessly by three girls. I have to say they were quite evil and cruel. Since then i have discovered that tickling is actually good fun (despite what some may say) Come on you love it really. lots of laughter and helpless begging mwhaaaaa Do you love it enough to enter my tickle dungeon. I am an expert tickler where i will test your levels of ticklishness to the maximum limit and even beyond. There is no mercy its pure torture and it last for hours days weeks months even years lol. You may not make it out of my torture prison. Willing Females aged 20-40 must be tickled and tickled and tickled. I tickle feet (small feet are the best as they seem more ticklish) ribs tummy and armpits. Remember the word MERCY does not exist anymore in the Eng
VERYTICKLISHGUY VERYTICKLISHGUY 36-40, M 5 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Intimacy

i'm just happy to see a "pervert" that actually can write with a little playfulness and imagination - you must do okay

Best Answer

i aint no pervert. I am just having fun. Why does everyone think that someone who likes tickling is a pervert????? I

Best Answer

no offense meant, that's why i put it in inverted commas - so many people spit that word at others as if they were the Virgin Mary

Best Answer

Sorry sweetie but I'm a survivor....lol

Best Answer

ok cool so does that mean you are ready to enter?

Best Answer

You betcha...lmao

Best Answer

you have been warned you will be begging meto stop the tickles.

Best Answer