I wonder how long you will talk about Jodi.

Best Answer

Right on point. Probably for the next two thousand years or till I die, whichever comes first!

Best Answer

Well, then I hope you will talk about it for the next two thousand years. Not that I think I'll be around to mind, one way or the other, but if you are, I'm sure there will still be people who want to hear all about it. LOL...thanks for best answer.

Best Answer

They're making great strides in medicine these days. We could all be around a long time!

Best Answer

Good luck with that. Read a book called Time Enough for Love. That was a fun book.

Best Answer

Thanks for the tip.

Best Answer

Because they have better memories than people of color in America.

Best Answer

The whole religion hinges on the conviction, punishment, suffering and death of Christ. You've heard the story so I'll make it short. Christ took on the punishment that we all deserve. That's why they talk about it.

Best Answer

Maybe its time Christians start to think about closure. I mean, come on, two thousand years is one long gig! Even Hello Dolly didn't run that long!

Best Answer

Oh okay. I see where your heads at. I thought you were being serious.

Best Answer

Because he is our savior,if you believe.Also the same reason people keep talking about the beatles,elvis presley,the wars,911,the princess of wales and the list goes on.

Best Answer

He was my cousin before he was yours, but he's *your* savior, buddy. Don't get me involved in your salvage business.

Best Answer

It's 4.50 in the morning here.I don't go to church anymore,you asked,I answered.Why are you so angry about it.Be nice,it's to early.

Best Answer

Ozie?

Best Answer

You bet ya I am, and proud of it.

Best Answer

Good for you! I love Australia!!

Best Answer

we have a lovely Country.

Best Answer

no idea

Best Answer

There is a 2000 year gap for a reason.

Best Answer

Because it's quintessential to their compelling argument about why you should convert. Usually followed by something to do with how you're a sinner.

Best Answer

They're like the door to door salesman who throws dirt on your carpet to show you why you need the vacuum cleaner they're selling. With Christians it's "You're a sinner. You can do something about that. We have what you need!"

Best Answer