https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-qgARGjT6s I couldn't have said it any better myself.
THENANO13 THENANO13 22-25, M 10 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Hobbies

The truth is the US has the highest rates of homicide, rape, abortion, child abuse, etc. in the developed world and is the most classist country with the lowest social mobility. A century and a half after the civil war the republican party is still 87% Lilly white people with an average of 22 times the wealth of blacks and 15 times that of Hispanics. Peace, and love and being kind to your neighbor is simply not what we're about, it never has been what we're about, and to expect anything different from our children is absurd.<br />
If anything the young of almost any species tend to be more vicious and take more risks than the adults.

Best Answer

Someone from her school came out in public and told everyone that Amanda used to the bullying. This person was supposedly one of Amanda's 'victims'. I don't know if its true.

Best Answer

Well, that's my thing. There are no bullies because we've all been bullies at some point. We're all capable of harming eachother, and we do. That doesn't make it right, but the only reason there is an antibullying movement is people aren't man enough to admit it.

Best Answer

and they also said that only 4 girls bashed her, and she wasn't left in the gutter. Amanda was hated from her school..., I don't believe it was solely because of her webcam events.

Best Answer

It could be, it probably wasn't.

Best Answer

i don't have speakers on my computer, what is the dude saying...summary

Best Answer