themanoflegends themanoflegends 22-25, M 11 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Hobbies

In my opinion, God invented justice. and He isn't finished with us yet. The day of His judgement is coming. I pray for all to recognize before they pass.

Best Answer

It sounds deep, but it's a simple statement. There would be no concept of justice if there were no human beings. Human beings dwell in the universe.

Best Answer

The universe is justice. Men just like to play around with their own conceptions of it.

Best Answer

I always thought that the universe is anything but justice. You know, law of the fittest and stuff.

Best Answer

The universe is already equipped with all the laws it needs.

Best Answer

Justice is a fiction. There is no such thing as objective justice.

Best Answer

Then where did MAN come from? Explain their Origins we didn't rise from the dust to take life and organs on our own. And please don't say monkeys that's completely absurd and asinine, can you even prove our own human evolution? Can science build another planet? Can science recreate the entire process of how the universe was made? Can science bring forth the original existence of every animal and insect we see on this earth?

Best Answer

How is that in any way related to the quote?

Best Answer

Before justice we had to come into creation first, then we had to have a conflict to enact such a system of justice against crime, think about how we got to this concept in the first place.

Best Answer

You sound like a creationist with no knowledge of science. But Genesis 2:7 says that man did come from dust. So I'm confused.

Best Answer

Genesis is quite correct, because science wasn't even in the beginning of the creation of the earth. I don't approve of science trying to completely feign ignorance to its own lack of clarity of our origins.

Best Answer

Only deeply religious people think evolution involved humans coming from monkeys. Where did you learn that? you're not going to tell me. I know you're not going to read a book, but try watching a documentary or something. Just avoid the history channel.

Best Answer

I know science very well, was a scholar in it but there is more to this planet and universe than just scientific facts.

Best Answer

Charles Darwin Evolution theory.

Best Answer

Again, how did we get to this topic? And it was a simple quote about the concept of justice...

Best Answer

Because it goes deeper than you'll ever know.

Best Answer

You know, for someone most EP describes as a nice guy, you're pretty much a ****. Why the sudden change of attitude?

Best Answer

I don't see where the hostility is coming from.

Best Answer

I may have misunderstood your last comment. It can happen, especially when chatting online. Sorry.

Best Answer

No worries. :)

Best Answer

Justice is,whether it is recognised or happens.Its whats right and fair to all.Its a nonsense to claim it as mans invention.Whats more,man spends far more time seeking to avoid justice than enforce it.

Best Answer

Sounds like someone moaning about how "it's not fair!".

Best Answer

It's a quote from "The Dream Master", a novel written by Roger Zelazny.

Best Answer

Ok, must be a different tone.

Best Answer

So ... we are cats in the lap of universe and this is justice?

Best Answer

more like 'we are kittens in the lions mouth' and subject to random chance.

Best Answer

There is no such thing as justice!

Best Answer

Why do you think that?

Best Answer

Because its all lies! Freedom is life's biggest lie and justice is close behind!

Best Answer