monkeysintheattic monkeysintheattic 36-40 12 Answers Aug 26, 2012 in Education

Where do you *** up w/this assinine tripe ?? Is it some maybe some new part of the insane 'creationist' mumbo jumbo ??? Our universe is and has been for 6-8 BILLION YEARS,,, constantly expanding. What is it about that that in any whatsoever way sounds 'finite' to you ?? Think oh great cretinous 1,,,, universe constantly expanding,,, but is somehow,,, also finite . Ok then,, so wtf did our universe go,,, when it reached it's 'finite' ,,, end, limit,,, no more parking spaces at ur local Walmart ??? Annnd we know Walmart is infinite, so how can our universe,, not be ???

Best Answer

so you still think the earth is flat, tw@t

Best Answer

is that really the best cosmology u gots to quark back ??do urself,, not me,, d tiniest of intellectual pursuits. There's this way huge book,,, kinda easy to find in ALL libraries,, it's called Webster's Dictionary.
Now I think u know,, 'finite' starts w/the letter 'f',,,, look to that letter,, (hint it's in bout 1st 1/4 of the book) . Next turn pages till u see lots of words that start w/ 'fi'.
You're getting warm now,,,,continue on ur own,,, don't worry,, I know u can do this :)
Wow ur such a total brainiac,,,, 'finite' --'having defined limits',,, anything w/ a determinable END,,,, read all the other descriptions,,, even the latin and greek ****,,,,
did you ANYTHING like 'the universe is this' ??

Best Answer

Infinity is an outmoded concept. <br />
I prefer to think of it as "lots and lots" or "very very big"

Best Answer

Yeah sure why not

Best Answer

can a finite structure contain that which is infinite? i don't think so

Best Answer

me neither but it will take longer for all the calculations that are possible with just the matter we know than the universe as you know it to collapse. TRUTH

Best Answer

lol!!

Best Answer

"With just the matter we KNOW". But there is far more to the structure of the universe than what we are aware of. Dark Matter and Dark Energy, for example, are just two forms of energy that bamboozle modern physics. Plus, we don't even know if the universe is spatially infinite or not so, to posit such a definite conclusion as yours is simply supposition and conjecture.

Best Answer

@tak1. damn fine post (hope we can use profanity)

Best Answer

Welllllll, aaallllllrighty, then. This is sooooo 1960s.

Best Answer

Nonsense.

Best Answer

Define "transcendentally infinite" .

Best Answer

p1ss off,......... maybe later. why don't you numpty.

Best Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendence_(philosophy)
surely you know what infinite means considering you have such enormous droopy balls

Best Answer

Bigger than you'll ever be good enough to play with. Transcendentally infinite literally means infinitely going beyond which is a nice term but totally devoid of semantic content.

Best Answer

That's true, whats the question?

Best Answer

sweet I think I love you

Best Answer

must be good weed bro! ..Its finite!!!!!!

Best Answer