I love the show but I don't feel like waiting a decade to see what happens, so I plan on ordering the books to get ahead in the story.
LupusMcGillicutty LupusMcGillicutty 26-30, M 3 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Books

I haven't, I would want to read that but I hate spoilers, soo.....

Best Answer

My hope is that I'll get into the comics enough that I won't mind spoilers as much. And plus I won't know for sure what will happen on the show, since they're not 100% consistent.

Best Answer

I have not, and I don't want to read them yet. I think it would be a distraction trying to remember what happens because it's a lot different from what I've heard.

Best Answer

From what I read, some characters are exclusive to the TV series, others appear at different times. Either way, I wasn't planning on reading them at all. I'm not really into comic books or whatnot but I'm enjoying the story so much that I want to give it a shot. And maybe it'll be fun noticing the differences, like spotting bloopers in movies.

Best Answer