Have any of you wondered why this event is happening concerning the wave of illegal immigrants (aliens) coming to this country in droves? The inept's in Washington call it a crisis and ask that the main stream government controlled news media depict it all as a crisis. It is not a crisis. It is your government under the guise of Obama that is doing this just so he can by-pass Congress and use executive orders to put his law into effect. It is illegal and I hope he does. He has been warned and also shot down in the Supreme Court. Let's all hope that this tyrant uses that executive order to seal his casket and impeach this poser and pretender-in-chief! Speaker Boehner knows this also. Hope and change from Obama is Hoax and chains. Impeach him, do what ever you can to stop this tyranny in our country! Obama has got to go! He will too!
USPatriot USPatriot 26-30, F 7 Answers Jul 8 in Community

I don't mind the illegals as long as you pay for them.

Best Answer

LMAO! That was a good one! TY

Best Answer

You still watching Fox News ?

Best Answer

Where do you get all the tokens to feature all your questions?

Best Answer

I buy them! Why do you ask?

Best Answer

Just wondering, that's all. Surely its a bit of a waste of money buying tokens to feature random political stuff on Q/A though, what do you gain from it? I haven't got anything against you btw. :)

Best Answer

*sigh*

Best Answer

42,000 abandoned kids along the southern border and a law that says we must care for them is not a crisis ??? A crisis is a real thing....a ploy is a thought or a plan. The two are as different as being a Patriot and being a anarchist...

Best Answer

It is a crisis. The immigration system is seriously broken. Millions of Mexican immigrants come pouring from their homeland and into the U.S. in search for opportunity, illegally. It's tough because America must be seen as a nation where people can join each other equally and live in harmony and peace together, but economic and social distress is prohibiting the creation of a good immigration system.

Best Answer

I SCREAM TO OBAMA AND THE FEDS....DO YOUR JOB AS REQUIRED BY LAW! Obama is a good example of a deadly example. TY for your post.

Best Answer

It sure is...everything Obama does is a ploy.

Best Answer

I could not of said this any better! TY Davido57! God bless!

Best Answer

You bet and God bless you too!

Best Answer