I think they only pronounce the 'T' in North America. So majority rules, it's said without the 'T'. ;o)

Best Answer

Both are ok. Without is probably more common.

Best Answer

Yes - with a T seemed weird to me!

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

I say it with a T... I don't really think about it but either way is correct.

Best Answer

People that pronounce the T are *****.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Google translate pronounce it with T

Best Answer

No It doesn't!!!!! I just tried that before posting the question and it is pronounced without a T
Deceiver Google translation!!LOL

Best Answer

try again and listen carefully :)

Best Answer
Best Answer

I agree. Even voice here is much better. Thank you for this link, actually my speaking English is very bad.

Best Answer

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise! Well, it's up to individual taste and regional dialect, but the correct pronunciation, in my opinion, would be with a 't'.

Best Answer

without T - because I say so

Best Answer

I think you should get out more.

Best Answer

I do not live in an English speaking country so when the people around me who also speak English as a second language say something other than what I was taught at schools I have to ask because no need to pick up the others' English mistakesl!

Best Answer

Listen. Next you will be told that: "Ofen I guz an shoots me some pool an gits me a bowl-o-grits afore I takes ma sickle out fer a drive" is correct. But sorry ... it isn't ... LOL

Best Answer

Listen: Next, people will be saying that "Ofen I goes and gits me a beer an a bowl-o-grits afor a takes out my sickle fer a drive" is correct. But it trust me, it isn't ... LOL

Best Answer

There is only one 'Often'. There is no such a word as 'Ofen'. End of ..<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Depends where you are. Have you ever heard a Kiwi accent? :P

Best Answer

LOL. No, but that doesn't matter ... hahaha. There is no such a word. Just like there isn't the word 'Sint' in Australian language: "I paid 50 'sints' for a beer' ... LOL :p

Best Answer