PLASTIC RING: A plastic ring Wishful thought My desire burns For the love I haven't got Seek to be seen by an eye Of the girl who makes these words fly After the eye of an unknown heart Want to move forward but lost at the start Send me a signal to you Don't leave me here blind and blue Tear drops trickle over lost time How long to hunt till you are mine? Heart hurts and feet ache Looking for love and maybe fate by grayday104 EP Link also featured on profile thanks to any who rate it up!
grayday104 grayday104 26-30, M 5 Answers Jul 31, 2012

The good ones are like that heavenly breeze on a still, hot night. So welcome and refreshing, but intermittent and never really known in origin.

Best Answer

yeah I agree here

Best Answer

ur ? 'begs the answer',,,, as in,, u self replied,,,,, Darwin,,, d more u dilute d gene pool w/ those not worthy to surrive,,but be allowed ,, 'helped to thrive',,, d less and less d 'good' genes will also surrive,,, it's like that 'surrival of d fitest' deal,,, lol

Best Answer

I guess it's good to pat yourself on the back every once in awhile

Best Answer

maybe,,, but way alll btw,,, it's absolutely gonna keep getting worse and worse. Think about it,,, over 6 billion above ground NOW,,, by 2030,,, best Maltheusians predict world pop near 30 billion. Soooo if u woke up tomm and 3 billion just gone,,, would u notice and more all app pro po,, would ur life improve in next 6-12 mts or get worse ??

Best Answer

yeah I kinda figured this already as Chuckie would say Were doomed! doomed!

Best Answer

I'm all on Alfred E. 'What,,, Me Worry ?'

Best Answer

BTW,, u missed d 1 day they tried to teach imabic pentameter,, huh ,,, u know,, that Shakespear dude,,lol

Best Answer

There are less of them proportionally to the population. They don't seem to be making them any more.

Best Answer

yeah and because they are in demand they are gone quick

Best Answer

The "good ones" ? ...are you talking about parking spaces? lol

Best Answer

no but funny I'm talking about people specifically in a dating sense

Best Answer

O, I knew that....I was going for "funny"...lol

Best Answer

oh ok,,, that's way more easy--- cause d good 1's be 1st all 'taken'

Best Answer

Uh, wait a minute, ...what is your definition of "d good 1's" ?

Best Answer

well it doesn't matter my definition is probably alot different than yours

Best Answer

If there is more population, then there are more 'good ones' to look for...lol

Best Answer