Try to get excited about little things in life even if it seems silly. Hold on to every speck of things, no matter how small and insignificant they seem. Two different people can view the world differently even if they're experiencing the same thing. It has to do with how they view and with what attitude they face their daily lives. I suppose it's like cognitive therapy in a way. <br />
Remember that when there's a little bit of light, even if you cannot see anything, if you do not panic and allow yourself to adjust, you will be able to see. Look forward to the brighter day (you have to believe that there's going to be a brighter day) and it'll seem to come sooner than expected. But if you hang onto the days of cold darkness, it'll take longer than what seems bearable. Look forward to possibilities of tomorrow because YOU CAN shape how your future and life will be like.

Best Answer

Your answer is full of insight and makes a lot of sense to me. And reading it has helped me. Thank you very much :)

Best Answer

I'm glad and you're welcome. :)

Best Answer

idk, but taking my dog to go play makes me happier. I guess cause I feel they depend on me, so I'm takin care of somethin.

Best Answer

Yes, I have a cat. At least he is still nice with me ;) Thank you :)

Best Answer