LazzyFox LazzyFox 41-45, F 19 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

In Jail...

Best Answer

My sister got married in an indoor skatepark. Lol.

Best Answer

Miami Oklahoma at Lavern's Wedding Chapel.

I know a girl who got married there and it was so disgusting and trashy...ewww, it's like a smoky little house with white wooden lattice nailed to the walls and plastic flowers

Best Answer

Where some one I knew got married. Wheeler Farm. It's a big historical park/farm thing. Families go there to feed goats and chickens, play on swings walk, jog or run around. Kind of like a old time lifestyle immersion experience mixed with a zoo. They had their chairs set up on a lawn and an old mill that was turned into a restaurant/shop and bridal room up stairs was 50 yards away. She came out and the music was playing. It took so freaking long for her to walk from the building to the aisle. The computer overheated and froze in the middle of 'here comes the bride'. Everyone was standing for her, but sat back down because it took so long for her to get to chairs, then the stood up again. It was awkward. In the middle of the wedding the goats were screaming, geese were mating, kids were running across the lawn into the 'alter'. Moms with strollers were walking all over the background. I was trying so hard not to laugh. For her luncheon it was spaghetti. It was a million degrees out and it was messy and gross. It tasted like every version of church lady spaghetti sauce recipe mixed together. Her dress was ivory with a nice splash of sauce within seconds of eating. Her veil was so white, that in the shade it looked purple, that had sauce on it too because it landed in her food. All the tables were on a hill so that was uncomfortable. It was hot, muggy, smelly because you could smell the horses, duck poop all over the ground, people everywhere. It was bad, but funny. It was my husband's friends wedding. Their friendship was already on the edge and I hated his wife. I just went to see what was going to happen. She had been so nasty to everyone she ended up SERIOUSLY only getting two presents from her registry. Creme brulee cups and a toaster. And only 9 of us showed up out of her 80 invited guests.

Best Answer

As someone who got married in a lighthouse, I would say any, non-lighthouse centered location...

They sound the freakin' foghorn instead of ringing bells!

Best Answer

that actually sounds romantic

Best Answer

It was, can't take credit, was my bride's choice...

Best Answer

Louisiana at gun point.

Best Answer

In prison.

Best Answer

in a pile of garbage

Best Answer

Out side in England! British winter is horrid and the summer isn't much better

Best Answer

In the underground sewers. There are just some stains just won't come out of a white dress

Best Answer

the moon.

Best Answer

A State of Depression

Best Answer