What's the worst for u?
fuglygirlonthebench fuglygirlonthebench 18-21, F 6 Answers Sep 2 in Community

lost my love

Best Answer

In a sense. I would have to say exactly the same thing.

Best Answer

pretty close to the same

Best Answer

I have been abused, I have been bullied, I have been stalked, I have had threats against my life, I have been bashed, trashed, smashed, ran over and otherwise left for dead. I celebrate it all, for what it left me with: a sense of who I am, a clearer view of the world, and a deeper appreciation for what really matters in my little world. I have taken the very worst pain and I have recycled it into something solid, and more fortifying. I have been victimized, I have been assaulted, I have been ambushed, but I am NOT a victim. I am a survivor, a warrior, an unlikely hero and a leader in a fight for what's right. I have lost alot, but what I gained in return is so much more extraordinary and astounding.

Best Answer

Best Answer