pedrohedgerow pedrohedgerow 51-55, M 15 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

It's not going to happen. It was a calender...Nothing. Is going. To happen. Even if it had nothing to do with the calendar, we would at LEAST feel something in the earth or see something from space by now and had some big warning about it.

This reminds me way too much of the talk before the year 2000.

Best Answer

I believe any change wont be of the disaster kind,if change there is.But there is always a possibility.....

Best Answer

Trust me. I have been studying this stuff by myself for years. Nothing is going to happen. Every possible solution is far fetched and even if it was man made, people would be stupid. Like seriously dumb.

Best Answer

That means 22 days until Santa - Yeh yeh!!

Best Answer

Love it,I still have my child in me too :)

Best Answer

Yes, it's time to start reminding people who believe that it's the last day to start gathering their money together and begin sending me their money through PayPal

Best Answer

worlds GOT to end,i stand to make a fortune in bets :)

Best Answer

Only 18 days to the big end of the world party! The last 2 were great!

Best Answer

Ive not had an invite! :)

Best Answer

if you haven't already, you might wish to consider losing your virginity at this time....some things you just can't take with ya...

Best Answer

I"ll have to ask my daughters advice on this first :)

Best Answer

badda bing!

Best Answer

I have thoughts all the time.

Best Answer

good to hear :)

Best Answer

if your watch stopped today would you panic? no, you would just wind it back up. As for Jesus, he knows where my spare key is, he is welcome anytime.

Best Answer

****! I need to start Christmas shopping...

Best Answer