How is this possible?
everton13 everton13 46-50, F 8 Answers Aug 4, 2009

because one of the girls took the basket which the apple remain in it

Best Answer

IHJIKJKJNKMNJMHNMNKJKKKKKJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Best Answer

I

Best Answer

I ASMONOSM

Best Answer

If there are four girls and four apples in the basket, and each takes an apple and eats it, then the answer is: There are still four girls in the basket. If they don't all eat their apples, then there could be just one apple left, but there would still be the four girls in the basket.........

Best Answer

What were the girls doing in a basket in the first place? bloody big basket!

Best Answer

One of the girls died when she took her apple out of the basket, as she fell she dropped the apple back into the basket.

Best Answer

I agree with missliss

Best Answer

One of the 4 is holding the basket!

Best Answer