American passports. Is that shocking to you as it was to me? Number of radicals now we must fear returning in some form or another.
hardnutjr hardnutjr 41-45, M 8 Answers Aug 20 in Community

I'm pretty sure those ISIS dickweeds have passports all over the place - didn't they promise to take over the world? My tolerance for religion was little to begin with but it's wearing rather thin lately.

Best Answer

It does not shock me. It does concern me. The USA has one for their president.

Best Answer

"It's the religion of peace" ~ Barak

Best Answer

This is scary, very scary. We are sitting ducks; Thank you Obama! And w the border problem many are coming in now that way too and with the sole purpose to do us harm. When will America wake up? 9-11 was nothing! Think about it.

Best Answer

Well if we know who they are ... can't they be stopped before entering the country? I know there are some that will get through, but once they make themselves known in this country, unlike 3rd world countries where fearful people keep silent or are with them, they will pay the piper when they are discovered.

Best Answer

Those nuts could land in Mexico and cross the border with ease. No way to stop them and know were they are.

Best Answer

Not that I'm downplaying the whole situation, these vermon do need to be exterminated as quickly as possible ... but I'm of the opinion after they leave their base of operations so to speak and try to enter the civilized world, they'd stick out like a sore thumb. I'm a believer that another 9/11 will never happen again, at least in our lifetime ... the scum that is ISIS while creating havoc over there now, it will soon die out and be replaced by the next mole in the continual whack a mole game that is the crap going on in the middle east

Best Answer

Your not understanding, some of these ISIS nuts are blond hair blue eyes Americans. One who did a suicide bombing there, he was a red haired white kids from the mid west of the US. Thats the major problem with radicalization of the US.

Best Answer

Most people in society are to dense to fear anything.

Best Answer

I don`t know why you are shocked...ISIS was created and funded by the US and Britain .

Best Answer

your repeating this every day is getting old.

Best Answer

Well, when people in here stop demonizing the Muslims,I`ll stop,.. how`s that sound?

Best Answer

I can fix that on things i post, Hows that?

Best Answer