freedom to do whatever whenever: sleeping late; not having to answer to anyone but yourself; enjoying personal habits, etc.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 9 Answers May 11 in Dating & Relationships

I can still do all that married !

Best Answer

happinesswinsxx: I posted this as I wish to remind the single people that it is a blessing if one looks at it that way. Being with someone is a blessing too. See? :)

Best Answer

You can be happy either way .
Always be yourself !

Best Answer

It is true. But some need reminders. :)

Best Answer

of course single has good and bad things but then so does being with another person<br />
if I want a new car or bike or even a new you, I can buy it I do not have to ask permission<br />
but growing up we would talk about things and go out and look at toys with each others<br />
single I do not have to explains scares on my body I do not have to explain bullet holes in my body or cuts from knifes

Best Answer

l'une des raisons les plus spéciaux que je suis seul,c'est parce que je trouve un solice d'être seul plupart du temps, et quand j'ai enlevé que je me sens a une perte pour une raison,,,,Cyn......

Best Answer

I hear you,friend. I find solace too. Some are like that. It is fine, but I think you really desire a mate. I think deep-down you would love to have one, Steven. Is this not true?

Best Answer

c'est quelque chose que Thay j'ai peur de cyn girl!

Best Answer

One must conquer one's fears, friend. Night. :)

Best Answer

good night!

Best Answer

DONT HAVE TO PULL ALL NIGHTERS 7 DAYS A WEEK

Best Answer

Silence.

Best Answer

I hear you. It is wonderful.

Best Answer

The advantage of being single when I was.........I got to decide when the trash bin was full and needed to be emptied

Best Answer

I miss being with a man, tho I am not very sad being alone

Best Answer

Living a life with no one to share the good times and bad times with. No one to give you instant feedback or praise. If God had meant us to be single, he would not have created Eve from Adams side. He did this so they could be partners, side by side through life.

Best Answer