Because they're douchebags?

Best Answer

I have a ton messages from christians looking to be friends but then stop talking to me when they find out I'm taken. X]

Best Answer

Exactly man.That's how guys are here. "Yea I just want friends" Then they'll talk to a girl and not me lol.

Best Answer

yes!

Best Answer

rolls eyes...as if...rolls eyes

Best Answer

Because they're guys who can't go out and pull women. Those of us who can go out do and then we talk to men and women.

Best Answer

Because boobs.

Best Answer

I know, right? Lol it's transparent.

Best Answer

Yea it really is. The problem is a lot of girls don't seem to see it.

Best Answer

I see it. Lol

Best Answer

O come on...give us some credit...Your not being sexist are you ?? For every transparent theres a shallow perhaps ?
(uh-oh...better not stir up girl trouble..we all know how they can get )

Best Answer

they have ulterior motives. mwahaha

Best Answer

Truth

Best Answer

Sometimes you decide the truth based on prjudice and then proceed to make it happen just the way you want it irrespective of actual reality...fact !!

Best Answer

It's called a joke... relax

Best Answer

Maybe they working on the friends with benefits.

Best Answer

This question doesn't make sense. It implies that talking to girls can't lead to making a friend. Maybe you should be clearer.

Best Answer

Are you sayingg men and women can't be friends?? The best friend I have is here and is a guy!

Best Answer

No I'm saying that it's "interesting" when a guy that claims to just want friends, only wants friends that are women.

Best Answer

Some people get on better with those of the oppersite sex. I am here for friends and most of mine are guys.

Best Answer

It seems that almost every guy does though, interestingly enough.

Best Answer

There is those tho who say they want friends but really want more!

Best Answer

Exactly, and I'm willing to bet that is the rule, not the exception.

Best Answer

FOR ME,.I LIKE GIRLS..Ask any of my G/F's from EP over the last 5-6 years and none will say i have ever been sleazy or inappropriate or even suggestive..So whats the big deal ?? If i want to talk with guys i get enough of that in real life or at my motorbike sites...Its not like i live in a control freak society that segregates men from women !! I like girls and their ways.

Best Answer

Calm down.

Best Answer