Is there any ?
darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 11 Answers Mar 25, 2013 in Hobbies

There are men's rights activists and there is something described as a men's rights movement, which is still mostly powerless in affecting change and improving the situation for men.

So matters of legal discrimination against men, such as them not having unencumbered franchise (in the USA), or being automatically deemed the aggressor when a woman attacks them (in the USA, UK and Sweden, probably elsewhere), or not having the same rights to political representation (UK and Germany), etc. etc. are still in the early stages. Most governments, including supranational ones like the United Nations and the European Community, have feminist organisations with multi-million dollar budgets to increase the discrimination in favour of women but they have no equivalent to fight for male equality, nor even argue for equal responsibility to match equal rights.

Best Answer

mostly idiots

which is very sad, cause man suffer too.

Best Answer

You can start a revolution! The main agenda could be.....wait I am looking for something men struggle for....just wait a moment....sorry I got nothing!

Best Answer

Women, around the world are not as liberal as they are in the US. Men around the world still push women down. Women rights are not just for abortion and tax purposes. There are girls in various regions who dont get educated because they are girls. Your narrow mindedness has shocked me!

Best Answer

I fight for human rights

Best Answer

Rights of men to do what?

Best Answer

I dont get it.

Best Answer

the establishment. for the last 3000 years

Best Answer