Personally, I think it is pretty awesome. There are more than those found on the below site, some of the people donning costumes are actually ex-army and trained professionals as well. http://www.reallifesuperheroes.com/index_bak.php/heroes/
SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25 14 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in WTK

awesome - have u not seen Kick-***?!

Best Answer

I think its cool, but none of them look like they're in any shape to fight off a real threat... Or if they're willing to risk their lives, to save another.

Best Answer

It's cool but gay. I think the helping is good, but the costume is unnecessary. It's nerd level 90000000. They'll never get a girlfriend.

Best Answer

Just a tad rude, get a life teeny bopper.

Best Answer

Who uses 'teeny bopper' as an insult? You asked for an opinion. I gave you one. Now STFU or GTFO. If you're going to ask for an opinion, be prepared to get negative feedback. Either deal with it, or GTFO EP.

Best Answer

Those people are bad *****

Best Answer

Dangerous.

Best Answer

Wait until you see Obama in his Jesus outfit! I will bet you a sh!tload of blacks and users/abusers of the system will believe that! Obama is trash, a liar, an illegal president that got in under the radar and hid his identity. So damn typical of a 1/2 white, 1/2 black illegal "Kenyan" born pretender-in-chief!

Best Answer

Uhm..ok..this nothing to do with him though o.O

Best Answer

Not at all my UK friend! You see, in Hawaii it has been the norm to allow illegals to post and submit false birth certificates and the like. How about you research this before you answer a question in which I know much about! TY 4 your answer though even if it is merit less. :-)

Best Answer

Makes me laugh. So it is awesome.

Best Answer

Weird !

Best Answer

That's cool.

Best Answer

ballsy

Best Answer