Moral1000 Moral1000 22-25, F 7 Answers Apr 17, 2012

no , i'm to broke to get ready for anything if it come it comes , i don't think it will though ,<br />
and if so , i'm hoping for devine intervention on behalf of mankind and all that live

Best Answer

Lets hope that it is not but I would at least prepare myself for it. If it does, I have something in the save to push forward for a little while. If not, then use what you had.

Best Answer

pfft, no. there's no evidence at all that the world will end. hell, the whole 2012 thing is just an assumption that someone made cause the Mayand callender ends in december. ever think they they just got tired of making a 2000 year callender?<br />
and i don't know if this is right cause it's internet information(that i didn't even look up myself) but apparently the Mayan callender didn't account for leap years so the world "should have" ended a while ago

Best Answer

hahaha LOL

Best Answer

I don't think an extra bottle of water is gonna save you if something happens. So nope not me. :)

Best Answer

Nope, not at all...ROFL

Best Answer

Haha, at least it gives us entertainment. im gunna take that day off work and relax.

Best Answer

We are waiting the movie and having a party that day.LOL

Best Answer

Its ok iv heard the date changed yet again, why do they mess us around like this .?

Best Answer