i heard about them on EP.what percent of the world their population is?
Nido1111 Nido1111 22-25, M 18 Answers Jan 7, 2012

LOL...you should get out more methinks.

Best Answer

Atheism, agnosticism, deism, scepticism, free thought, secular humanism or general secularism is increasing in Australia. Post-war Australia has become a highly secularised country. Religion does not play a major role in the lives of much of the population.<br />
In the 2006 Australian census, 18.7% of Australians (or 3,706,555 people) described themselves as having "no religion." A further 2.4 million (11.9%) did not state a religion (or inadequately described it).So just over 30% of Australians did not state a religious affiliation in the 2006 census. According to Norris and Inglehart (2004), 25% of Australians do not believe in a god or gods.<br />
There are several studies showing a strong correlation between education and atheism (atheism levels tend to be much higher in highly education populations). Further studies have indicated that this may in fact be causal and not just a correlation.<br />
If these studies are correct then the percentage of atheists in America has drastically increased over the last 100 years as the percentage of Americans who have a college or university education has increased drastically.<br />
To find out exactly how much these number have changed you could try the US Census website: http://www.census.gov/<br />
It's also very important to realize that many people who would be classified as atheists by their beliefs do not actually call themselves atheists in fear of persecution.

Best Answer

Give back to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." I have always wonder what this meant then one day I worked it out it and goes like this, believe in god and become poor or humble.....hmmmm...No I think I'll stay with Caesar's system work hard pay my tax's and be happy and content with what I own thank you........... lol

Best Answer

Where's the question?

Best Answer

Not a wonder to me.<br />
But personally I believe in a great superior being. He is my role model of being a better person,not to aggrieve others especially those that have nothing, be a good son, and I live under his counsel...<br />
Call me whatever you want but that is how I live..

Best Answer

lol, awe, oh how sheltered thee must me. God is just a ploy to compel people into a life of guilt, ignorance, obedience and blind adherence to false doctrine. I do not believe in god and an estimated 16% of Americans do not.

Best Answer

You are referring to the Dualistic Christian God...... Not "God."

Best Answer

the tyrannical god? yes. I do not believe in any god, but I do not begrudge those with theistic beliefs....though I do hold issue with those who condone and worship a fictitious bigot.

Best Answer

i am very glad that you feel that way, but keep looking, because there are other non-nutjobs on EP^^.

Best Answer

Nobody believes in God, it's just that people have faith in what they have faith in is God and faith that God exists but actual belief in God is impossible by any reasonable epistemology.

Best Answer

Actually no, you must know what a belief is in order to hold it. If you can't say what God is how can you claim belief in it? When asked what you believe in the only reasonable answer is that you don't know.

Best Answer

Ok if your going to believe in a "God", whats the deal if he/she has a twin brother or sister? Who is the father / mother of God?. How would we deal with more than one God? and where is God? Why didn`t he tell us about the dinosaurs? What all this with the universe and why is it so big.<br />
The questions are endless.

Best Answer

Energy cannot cease to be (nor be born).... It can only change form and travel. "God" is everything, it is the Quantum Field, it is an energetic system... Consciousness that permeates everything. "God" as a whole has absolutely no characteristics that resemble a human being... So is not an individual inside some system, nor has siblings or parents. There is only One Unity which is the Energetic, Consciousness "God" System. It is Macrocosmic, all-encompassing.

Best Answer

Break back to basics, something created energy, we evolved from that creation,God is just another name for the original creator.

Best Answer

I don't believe in Santa either, or the tooth fairy. Coming from Britain, we got shut of the Puritans years ago.They didn't, get run out of town, they ran to persecute...

Best Answer

well, base from the history books, Yes

Best Answer

Is there a difference? lol

Best Answer

it took u this long to notice that u must be special

Best Answer

I do not believe in god.<br />
Do you believe in butt trolls?

Best Answer

sorry, Invisible butt trolls

Best Answer

Lol is this supposed to be ironic? x)

Best Answer

1 here

Best Answer

I don't believe in god...

Best Answer

what.? lol

Best Answer