psyichmedium1 psyichmedium1 26-30, F 24 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Community

I too believe in the spirit world, I've seen and even "felt" too much not to! : ) Just because we can't "see" everything doesn't mean it isn't there! : )

Best Answer

Im a realist and go where the evidence takes me.A believer.

Best Answer

LOL congratulations on regaining consciousness!You must have been in a coma for around 40 years! :)

Best Answer

Why not take a more determined look?Its easy to find instances of laboratory controlled tests which have concluded that something other than officially recognised has been at work under strict conditions which ruled out fraud.

Best Answer

I believe in the spirit world.... I check in once in awhile...

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Is it really that cut and dry? I think there are many who believe in both......I do.

Best Answer

total believer. I have had experiences all of my life - am also a medium...though have kind of shut it off.

Best Answer

I believe in the christmas spirit.

Best Answer

"Believer"

Best Answer

Spirit world

Best Answer

I'm a believer. Too many unexplained things have happened to and around me for me not to be.

Best Answer

I do believe there is another dimension beyond what we see. I don't understand it, but that's ok.

Best Answer

non-beliver

Best Answer

Im number 3 which is somewhere between the two, a non believer but would not rule it out

Best Answer

I am the independantly minded idiot type

Best Answer

believer seen to much not to

Best Answer

me too. i use to think what i have was a curse. then i came out about it. but it is still a toss up weather it is still a curse or not.

Best Answer

Nothing is a curse you have been given all in how you use it

Best Answer

when i was a child my dad told ghost stories i use to think that thay where just stories
when i was 12 thay be came real and thay never laft me. i thought ok iam crazy. but i just had to ask this to every one here.

Best Answer

You are not crazy I think we all can see but are so busy or choose not to Becareful of things you don't understand though because where there is good there is evil

Best Answer

and you are right on that ;)

Best Answer

I am a non believer, I am sure if there were such things, then I would have seen or felt it... so no proof, they don't exist... well not in my head anyway

Best Answer