However, she is going through a rough time and she is depressed. please excuse her for being brutal.
laceset laceset 36-40, F 14 Answers Mar 3, 2010

God. You could be my mother. The going out of your way to name some ones faults and then adding that you understand and cut her some slack? What you just did is called Passive Aggressive--it is a very bad habit--and hard to unlearn cause you will never see it as a disorder in your own personality because of the passive part--why it is there--but the swallowed aggressiveness will eat you alive--I'm not kidding. Hey mom!

Best Answer

and who was this peson,and what was it they posted?

Best Answer

awe - i think koreanbean needs some special understanding sometimes... =P

Best Answer

Anyway. if that person was being a little stressed ...Why tell everybody? Your just making that person even more stressed...You can keep it to yourself..She knows she is stressed..And she will improve her attitude...But seriously..why do u have to tell it to the world? * I dont know who this is ..But screw it*

Best Answer

If you know that, why not just send her a private message to comfort her?

Best Answer

yea, that person asking for a million dollars so he/she won't be homeless anymore

Best Answer

Here's a quarter.<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLG2jaVdUMo

Best Answer

M E???

Best Answer