Usefull227 Usefull227 36-40, M 27 Answers May 31, 2010

Just leave it there . You may need it some day.

Best Answer

Just hang on to its horns and ride..

Best Answer

This is by first the funniest answer.

Best Answer

Eat some angel food cake ... lol!

Best Answer

Do you live in Georgia?

Best Answer

Run him until he is ragged.

Best Answer

All of us have a choice. Either we serve Jehovah or we serve Satan and his demons. We cannot do both. How wise it is to serve Jehovah!

Jehovah Is Good

As we have seen, the demons enjoy hurting and deceiving people. Jehovah is not like that. He loves mankind as a father loves his children. He is the Giver of “every good gift and every perfect present.” (James 1:17) He holds back nothing good from mankind, even at great cost to himself.—Ephesians 2:4-7.

Think about the things done on earth by Jesus, God’s Son. He made speechless ones speak and gave sight to the blind. He cured lepers and lame people. He expelled demons and cured all kinds of sickness. Jesus, by God’s power, even raised the dead to life.—Matthew 9:32-35; 15:30, 31; Luke 7:11-15.

Instead of telling lies to mislead us, God always tells the truth. He never deceives anyone.—Numbers 23:19.

Avoid Unclean Practices

Just as a spiderweb holds fast a fly, millions of people are held fast by superstition and falsehood. They fear the dead. They fear the demons. They worry about curses, omens, charms, and fetishes. They are bound by beliefs and traditions based on the lies of Satan the Devil. God’s servants are ensnared by none of these things.

Jehovah is far more powerful than Satan. If you serve Jehovah, he will protect you from the demons. (James 4:7) Spells will not work on you. For example, in Nigeria, three powerful witch doctors cast spells to kill a Witness of Jehovah who refused to leave town. When the spells failed, one of the witch doctors became fearful, went to the Witness, and begged for mercy.

If the demons harass you, you can call on Jehovah by name and he will protect you. (Proverbs 18:10) But in order for you to have God’s protection, you must completely break free from everything associated with spiritism and demon worship. Worshipers of God in ancient Ephesus did that. They collected all their books on magic and burned them. (Acts 19:19, 20) God’s servants today must do the same. Rid yourself of charms, amulets, “protective” strings, fetishes, magic books, and anything else connected with spiritistic practices.

Practice True Worship

If you want to please God, it is not enough merely to abandon false worship and to stop doing bad things. You must actively practice pure worship. The Bible shows what is required:

Associate With Jehovah’s Witnesses

Satan and the demons have people on earth that teach and practice wrong things. But Jehovah has a people also. They are Jehovah’s Witnesses. (Isaiah 43:10) Throughout the earth, there are more than four million Witnesses. All of them try hard to do good things and teach people the truth. In most lands, you can meet them at the Kingdom Hall, where they will warmly welcome you.

Their work is to help others serve God. They will study the Bible with you in your home, helping you learn how to worship Jehovah in the right way. You do not have to pay for this. The Witnesses are happy to teach the truth

Best Answer

How would you know if it is the antichrist or Jesus talking to you when you never heard his voice?

This is where my beliefs are messed up.

I just want the devil inside me to go away.

How long does it take?

Do you actually know the Truth or

are you the antichrist.

How do I know?

I'll worship God but I'll do it my own way,

cause I'll be afraid that some one may miss lead me.

Keep the peace Brother! :)

Best Answer

A bold devil lol.

Best Answer

i have an evil person in me but trust me and every one ehi says this youll need them some day

Best Answer

All stupid answers from above..

I can answer you this question.. because I have a devil inside me too..

You know what it is? It's not a devil.. it's who you are.. your inner nature.. you are trap in your own cage.. If I'm not wrong.. you probably had been punished a lot for everything you did wrong when you were young. There were probably so much in your nature, and when you were yourself, you were punished. This inner nature needs to be released, and it's caged so long, it is angry. You need to be free to be who you are, you need to release the chains that have been locked too long. Don't be afraid to be you..:)

Best Answer

Okay first of all it is highly unlikely you have a 'devil' inside you. from reading all of the question and responses you do NOT have a devil inside. What you have is called youth. and making mistakes is how you learn.

Praying to god or whomever will not help in this case. Quit being such pushover. take responsibility for your actions and if you make a mistake. apologize and don't do it again. problem solved. Secondly, you have none of the signs that would suggest possible possession or netherworld affiliation. repeat NONE. some of the respondents here are not so lucky. ( i jest ) so we are clear. there is no devil inside you. you are trying to push off your guilt into a make believe 'devil' as a coping method. like a self defense mechanism. Lastly, time to believe in yourself. you can and you are capable. you are a miracle creation. show it. @pro390 your response is a classic example of how people use religion to manipulate other people. the twists and turns you use with the scripture are predictable and sadly common. step it up. stop letting other 'teach' you. it sounds as if you have enough knowledge of your doctrine to begin learning on your own. blind faith is a disservice to God or at its best will get you no more than the lowest rung on the hierarchy.

Best Answer

Recite "Hail, Mary, full of grace!" several times until you feel restored. She is the only woman he couldn't tempt nor stain even for a second.

Best Answer

You realize that that is just another aspect of you. Your growing still ( we never stop).

The only "EVIL" I have seen, is man hurting nature. Nature is pure and always living in the moment, very much like children.

Best Answer

You dont, he will come in handy.

Best Answer

Try some deviled eggs. When they react with your biological system, you'll pass him right out.

Best Answer

Ask Jesus in your heart to be your saviour from the devil. Everyday every minute if needed. I say this as a reminder to myself as well. It has taken along time and alot of trials for me to know the devil can get into your heart and mind. Frightening to think of ,cast him the evil one out and ask for peace. Get on your knees.

Best Answer

Trying.

My beliefs are messed up.

Best Answer

***** your shirt, and beat yourself with knotted ropes, until the Devil leaps from you.

(c) (tm) The Pope.

Best Answer

Ask it its name then pray to God and ask that it be removed.

Best Answer

Why do you think you have a devil inside you? I did a Ouiji board for the first time a few weeks ago and lots of weird things have been happening to me since. =|

Best Answer

Cause I don't know wrong from right and I think the

devil takes over and I make the wrong choices and I end up hurting the ones I love.

I've tried the ouiji board and never worked for me, but works for others until I touch it. So I don't believe in the ouiji board.

Best Answer

Tell him to go away, and ask your guardian angel to help you.

Best Answer

Keep me inside,

Love, Satan

Best Answer