the girl i like has a boyfriend but she likes me and i like her but i didn't tell her when she asked because her boyfriend is also my friend and i don't want to ruin there relationship so whay do i do?
simplyhidden simplyhidden 13-15, M 4 Answers Jun 23, 2012

yeah uuh, honestly i would leave it alone. theres a million girls around and im sure you can find another one that you like. friendships arent worth ruining over something like that

Best Answer

Leave it alone. She doesn't sound like the world's greatest person if she'd ask that sort of thing while she is involved with someone else. Especially being aware that her boyfriend is your friend. She sounds like trouble to me. And maybe like she is trying to find out if you like her before she decides to break up with someone else. Covering her bets, I suppose.

Best Answer

well she is also my ex because we broke up when i moved and now i moved back.

Best Answer

Let her be with her boyfriend and don't make a move unless she's broken up with him. And if he's a really good friend, then make sure he's ok with it before you get with her.

Best Answer