i already fumbled by saying yes, but i don want d relation 2 go further but i want the frienship to continue. but he cant be friends with me like before..but i want to !! if he really cares for me and loves me truly why cant he be frinds atleast! he is too serious about me too!
honeyswizgal honeyswizgal 18-21, F 7 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Affairs

Sometimes that's how it is. Some people are "all or nothing", I'm afraid. It could be that he is really possessive. Or it could be that he knows you will eventually begin a romance with someone else, and he couldn't handle that. It also could be that his desire for you is very strong, so that being only a friend would be torturous for him.<br />
Think of it as being really hungry and being given some food...but not being allowed to eat it. Sometimes being in love with someone you can't have feels a bit like that. Sometimes you have to stay away from something that you really want but can't have.

Best Answer

He is trying to coerce and manipulate you...<br />
That's not love

Best Answer

y manipulate???he said that we wont speak like how we are now if we happen to breakup!

Best Answer

You have any real close friends? Do you withhold any information from them. True good/strong friends never withhold anything from one another. You just don't do that to someone you love and care.

Best Answer

b/c it hurts darling. :)

Best Answer

I think it should start with friendship and then go to the next chapter.

Best Answer

but he already fingered me n all!

Best Answer

2 lovers that remain friends either are still in love or never were

Best Answer