Other than to freak us out...
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 17 Answers Jan 17, 2010

gotta smoke SOMETHIN' when times are tight.......so ALWAYS LIGHT the SMALL END .....pays to plan ahead......

Best Answer

Maybe to eat dead leaves and fallen tree branches to speed up decomposition of such things? (hmm...or maybe I could become a self-help guru for the little buggers and help them find their own true purposes!)

Best Answer

To remind us what Evil looks like.<br />
And to creep us out.

Best Answer

You want to know how many I've seen in the ears of people who came into the ER screaming in pain.. Then they totally freak out when we show them the roach that we just dug out of their ear.

Best Answer

to motivate us to keep our houses clean

Best Answer

The Roach has as much purpose on this earth as any of us do.

Best Answer

For every purpose GOD created a creature..<br />
Unlike man, in nature, there is never "waste" or what you would consider permanent garbage. GOD created Flies, ants, cockroaches and other insects, birds, animals and fish eat what is considered "garbage" including the waste of other creatures. <br />
Only man creates items and chemicals that cannot be broken down then piles it up high, buries it or carries it out to sea in a feeble attempt to discard that which cannot be discarded.

Best Answer

hmmm---I guess the roach is an important part of the BIG PLAN, or not.

Best Answer

To provoke my hives

Best Answer

To survive, evolve and become the rulers of the earth after we all but destroy it with nuclear weapons.

Best Answer