catwhiskers catwhiskers 31-35, F 12 Answers Jul 20, 2010

An allegory of life! You do what you do every day. Take things carefully, but still take risks. Some days, you'll jump on the crocs' backs and get across; other days you'll look for a bridge; still others, find a boat. It all depends upon how you feel at the moment and what seems the most expedient.

Best Answer

CATapulted :)

Best Answer

Dump poison in the river and cross a few months later when most of them are dead.

Best Answer

I wait for the right moment when they are in a straight line, then I run Very Fast on their heads until get across! Again you must run Very Fast!

Best Answer

If it's the Nile, then walk like an Egyptian. lol

Best Answer

My life. I just get up again the next day

Best Answer

I use a bridge

Best Answer

Why must you cross it? If that were true, I wouldn't think you'd be on here asking....I'd figure your captures wouldn't allow that and surely 911 would be a better last attempt at help....otherwise if you are just in love with crazy what if's, the Discovery Channel or History Channel is a good place to start.

But it would be a miracle, wouldn't you think?

Best Answer

You run across there backs as fast as you can. Or just die.

Best Answer

Those aren't crocodiles, they're just harmless alligators. I'll swim.

Best Answer