spartanqueen26 spartanqueen26 26-30, F 8 Answers Jan 19, 2012

Did you know that hunger can affect your mood?

Best Answer

This is common when you feel stressed. What I find works (sometimes) for me is that pick one out of all those things going on in your mind and try and resolve it, then move to the next one. If you worry about all of them then you wont get any done. So one step at a time.

Best Answer

Racing thoughts.

Best Answer

are we throwing down bets on which one wins

Best Answer

My $ on the oldest most unresolved childhoos memory

Best Answer

I KNOW THE FEELING I AM NEVER THE WAY I SHOULD BE LAST NITE I WENT TO SLEEP WITH NO FOOD AND THIS MORNING IT IS THE SAME I HAD ENOUGH CHANGE TO COME HERE TO MCDONALDS AND GET A COFFE MAYBE I CAN MAKE IT MAYBE

Best Answer

Life has a way of kicking you while your down. Things have a weird way of working out and if you think about it,life would be alot less interesting if everything worked out for you all the time (granted it would be nice once in awhile.

Best Answer

Stop focusing on everything all at once. Small things first, then you'll have a bit more grasp to handle the larger issues going on. Counseling can help sort through a lot of this.

Best Answer