Put his willie in a vice, then set fire to the room and leave him a blunt knife to cut it off or die either way who cares

Best Answer

It's creepy that you thought that up

Best Answer

There are appropriate punishments but they're not legal.

Best Answer

I am NOT worried as I would not convict the person

Best Answer

Death for multiple offenders and castration for first timers. Nothing less is a good enough punishment in my mind.

Best Answer

True<br />
Either Rapists or Nonces should get tribal justice. Like the old Irish way of getting a tyre filling it full of petrol and them throwing it around their neck and lighting it up<br />
Putting it out before they die for then they understand the legacy of having a mark left too

Best Answer

Anyone who is even slightly familiar with my musings couldn't have avoided noticing my consistent hatred for child abuse. Or my love of the US Constitution. I believe that all, especially the most inhumane criminals deserve the greatest safeguards that procedural and substantive due process have to offer because without it we are lower than the savages that perpetrate the worst crimes against the most vulnerable of our society. Those safeguards protect us from anarchy, cruel and unusual punishment and torture.

Best Answer

I believe there definitely have to be safeguards as I would hate to hear of someone being punished for such a crime if they did not commit it. All suggestions of torture etc just do not seem to me that they would work any way. I think sentences should be tougher and being able to get a prosecution should be easier. It seems many get to walk away untouched and many cant even see that they have done anything wrong which is just plain scary

Best Answer

That's part II- Once the jury has spoken- it's over- We citizens have to respect the jury system even when we disagree with it- every jury will never satisfy everyone. We have to live in this reality which is another protection from the Constitution. So when an accused ir set free and the Frankenstein mob gets going because a rapist or child abuser is set free on a technocality it isn't right- the system worked or didn't work and has to be fixed- the criminal shouldn't get punished for the glitch that freed him

Best Answer

Many never even get to court though even when there is plenty of evidence. Not sure if its the same over there but its definitely the way here in the uk

Best Answer

That's because prosecutors are overworked and underhanded- that's everywhere. It comes down to us electing officials that will give prosecutors the tools they need and empowering the press to make these high profile cases-

Best Answer

Argh, just dump them into a tub of acid. Problem solved.

Best Answer

there is an appropriate punishment but we consider ourselves to civil these days to use it

Best Answer

false, its just that there are different rapists. Most rapists are family member, while a small majority are strangers. Which is worse?

Best Answer

That can depend on what they do. If its exact same situation with a family member as a stranger then psychologically the situation with the family member is incredibly worse but sometimes if the situation is far worse with the stranger it can tip the balance but usually has to be far worse

Best Answer

False. A bullet to the head.

Best Answer

Some would say that is too kind as they would know no real suffering

Best Answer

I like this,<br />
'Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.' (Rom 12:19)

Best Answer