anil60 anil60 46-50, M 36 Answers Apr 19, 2013 in Religion

That is stupid. First, there is no Buddhist God. Buddhism is a secular philosophy. They don't have a god. Second, Hindus have several Gods, each of them different. The Christian God is not the same as Vishnu or any other Hindu God.

Best Answer

I think you missed the point....

Best Answer

No, he is correct, but you are not!

Best Answer

I don't think there's a god at all.

Best Answer

I feel sorry for people who trully dont believe in God, as they are missing so much<br />
people like to blame others for things and who better than God<br />
when it comes down to it, I still think most people trully do believe there is a God

Best Answer

I feel sorry for people who believe in God and must pay every Sunday to hear boring lies and pay thrice for it. I am not missing a thing!

Best Answer

Than that means god created evil if he created everything look at it this way what would good be without evil to define it

Best Answer

Disagree radically! Buddhism is agnostic, so you do not comprehend it. Hinduism has many gods. The main ones are Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma. The gods of different religions are quite different. It is naive to claim they are all the same deity. You are uttering more "gao pei" again. I have seen you on several question websites.

Best Answer

Define god, first.

Best Answer

My first comment. always ignored :(

Best Answer

True there is only the one God. How one chooses to approach him may be different. That is all.

Best Answer

You are part right up to the point where you said god is one, it should say none not one.

Best Answer

I say God Is None but that's just me.

Best Answer

Well, I agree... but conditionally on the fact that all religions have a degree of truth, and a margin of error.<br />
There is one God, by whatever name you call him he does not change.

Best Answer

Him? What about the myriad of female deities (gods) that existed long before those we now consider?

Best Answer

I'm not really qualified to answer that question as I have no knowledge of the dieties of which you speak.

Best Answer

Amon and others of Egypt; Enki and more of Sumeria; Marduk and more of Babylonia; Zeus and others of Greece; Ahuramazda and company of Persia; Jupiter and others of Rome, Odin et Cie of Scandanavia; Wotan, etc. of Germany; etc.; etc.!

Best Answer

Certainly, the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim God is the same...

Best Answer

DISAGREE !!! <br />
Each of these religions define god differently... so they can never be the same.<br />
But, (and here's the kicker) there is no god.... so its a mute issue.

Best Answer

With all the injustice visible all over the world, if there ever was a god or gods, he or they are just sitting there doing B***** all.

Best Answer

There are exactly as many Gods as we imagine them to be.

Best Answer

agree - God is one

Best Answer

God is quite differnt from Yu Ti, Amaterasu, Vishnu, etc.

Best Answer

Agree. All is One. We are also all God.

Best Answer

No, the gods of different religions are quite different.

Best Answer

I don't agree there is "no" Christian, Hindu, or Buddhist God. I DO agree there is One God and I choose to believe no matter what the faith- if a soul has faith- it IS in the one and only, whether the individual recognizes it as the same God or not.

Best Answer

Actually, there are no gods.

Best Answer

Do I agree or disagree? Yes. <br />
To the first, "There is no Christian God, Hindu God or Buddhist God..." I agree wholeheartedly. <br />
To the second, "God is one...." I disagree. <br />
God simply isn't. I am. I know because I can see me in a mirror or feel myself. I breathe and think and interact. You are. I know this because I can see you, interact with you. God, never, ever even the slightest hint of existence. Never.

Best Answer

We are "god" but act variously in spite of being One. Having fun yet?

Best Answer

Well your sentence doesn't make sense, if there is none of that, how can they all be one??

Best Answer

i don know why you only cant get it-something wrong with u i guess!

Best Answer

I guess so. Thanks for that douche baggery response.

Best Answer

Something is wrong with anil60!

Best Answer

Meditate upon the sublime lime Jell-O. Reveal in it's luminescent emerald glow, taste of it's sweetness and, most importantly, watch how it jiggles. Then you will know these questions are meaningless because God can not only make Jell-O, he can eat his Jell-O and have it too!

Best Answer