I just might agree on that.

Best Answer

God exists. The bible gives an account to him and so does 5,700 other books. He loves us so much that died on the cross for our sins so we could be with him someday. He wrote 66 books so would could understand his love toward us.

Best Answer

there is one God. Agreed.
Christian God, Hindu God,
all one in the same God.
Buddhist don't call it God
but still God
no matter what people call
the light within.

Best Answer

well, I met a Muslim once. it was an interesting conversation. turns out Muslims and Christians have quite a few similarities. kinda weird really.

Best Answer

Yep you have that one right they both like to kill anybody who does not believe as they do.

Best Answer

that's just the crazy idiots. even the atheists have but I jobs.

Best Answer

Your correct. but not just crazies whole nations have gone to war over religion. Religion is and always has been a money making concern no matter what God they follow. Even the meek and mild seeming ones are hiding their light under a bushel.
Gods who needs any off them bottom line is we all have to carry our own load and who needs them

I think there is something up there but not the ones we have been taught are merciful and all powerful

Best Answer

one of the big things in the bible is that god loves all of his children. it is even said to love thine enemy. not his fault that so many people don't listen. people going to war over being different isn't an act of god, but mankind. god isn't the only force here that has an influence. we have to decide on our own to learn to accept that everyone is different. hatred and stupid wars were not God's doing.

Best Answer

Oh yes suffer little children to come to me lol tell that to the church leaders in jail not me.

Best Answer

When was the last time you saw a believer kill a nonbeliever?

Best Answer

the last one I remember was a guy that burned down his neighbor's house while they all were sleeping. killed the whole family. we can all choose to believe whatever the hell we want, but it human nature to hate that which is different. every religion had and has its fair share of crazy ***** who kill others for not believing what they believe. did you honestly think the Salem witch trials were made up? yeah, I choose to believe in god, but that does not mean I'm foolish enough to ignore the brutish and senseless acts of some of his followers. like I said, even atheists have their nut jobs.

Best Answer

disagree very strongly

Best Answer

one life many teaching many perspective

Best Answer

Christians, Muslims, and Jews all believe in the same god. It's simply different interpretations. Hindu's have multiple gods, so no. There is no overlap there. Buddhists don't believe in a god. There's nothing in Buddhism that says there can't be a god. But Buddhism is more about the personal quest for inner piece and incorporating a higher power makes that a bit messy.

Best Answer

Christians mostly worship Jesus, not the Creator of Jesus.

Best Answer

He is a different incarnation of god. to the Jews and Muslims he is just a prophet. To the Christians he was god made flesh. Still the same god.

Best Answer

Maybe Christians believe they are worshiping Allaah, but using the name Jesus and a different image. I've heard that the Arabic translation of the Bible uses the name Allaah, though haven't read it myself, and not sure if the Arab Christians ever use the name Allaah when calling upon their Creator. To Muslims Allah doesn't have the characteristics of a human, nor do we consider that Christians are worshiping Allaah when they call upon Jesus. I'm not sure about Jews, but I wasn't aware that they consider Jesus to be a prophet. Also Muslims believe Jesus (may peace and blessings be upon him) is more than a prophet but also a messenger.

Best Answer

The God of the Bible is the One true God. The other 'holy' books clearly don't describe the same God.

Best Answer

Wrong. And monotheism is sick.

Best Answer

God is nonexistent

Best Answer

God is a fairy tale anyway.

Best Answer

What about all the documentation we have on him?

Best Answer

What documentation, a man written book, older than 2000 years?
And in opposite what most religious say, there is not a single hard prove something like a god exists.

Best Answer

Close. But I would say "God" is actually zero.

Best Answer