THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 8 Answers Jan 5 in Food

They needed a good salesman.

Best Answer

very nice man

Best Answer

The awakening needs to start somewhere. Might as well start with the original creators

Best Answer

Very interesting guy.

Best Answer

Funny thing about opinions...Everybody has one...lol

Best Answer

We need to get rid of this Pope though. Now we have the Vatican doing damage control and such :/

Best Answer

It's a Hoax.

Best Answer

Edit:<br />
I agree with Cardinal Arinze, this man needs to be Pope - “Islam has overrun my own country, and now it threatens to overrun Europe. Some parts of Nigeria now live under Islamic Sharia law. Catholics there are no longer free to practice their faith publicly. Francis is a fool if he thinks that his liberal immigration policy will end well. He has betrayed western civilization. Vatican City will one day become a giant mosque if things continue in Europe along their present course. Those in the West who ignore this truth, do so at their own peril.<br />
There is nothing wrong with Europeans who want to protect their borders. The problem is that there is not enough border control and the immigration policies are far too lenient in Europe. Is it racist to desire to preserve one’s own home? Why is it racist to want to preserve your own culture and a future for your people and your children? Have white people gone stupid today?"<br />
He also said something along the lines of, "what do we stand for if we declare that truth is relative? On the contrary, truth exists independently of our personal feelings. All of this talk of love and tolerance is hollow if we have no identity of our own, if we stand for nothing. I charge that Francis has become a heretic, and that he is not a valid Pope. Indeed, Francis is no longer even a Catholic. The seat of Saint Peter is vacant. I am now a Sedevacantist. I should have become one long ago. The Vatican has embraced ecumenism in the past, but worse than that, it has now embraced moral relativism on abortion and homosexuality. At the same time it is embracing moral absolutism in favour of illegal immigration and cultural genocide against Europe.”

Best Answer

wrong again ..........

quote : ''The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God.”

Best Answer

Again? I just read the story, I thought you were referring to a different one. "Wrong Again" What is this? A game show?

Best Answer

I often ridicule religion (and Catholics can be among the funniest). But leave Francis out of it. He is the coolest cleric ever.

Best Answer

no one is ridiculing the self appointed vicar of christ

Best Answer