The black guy dies first and the **** dies last. As long as you're neither, you'll be fine.

Best Answer

Well, you could say NO and if you say yes, stay away from the guys, some guys are total douchebags! I have been on plenty of camping trips with my family, I'm going with my best friend and his parents today, we are English nothing bad happens in English camps! Except maybe occasionally forest fires, meh

Best Answer

Jeez s not all guys are raspiest. Some guys are very respectful and upstanding citizens. It those young men who are the sick freaks who do not understand if you treat a lady with the utmost respect they will bow at your feet in return. It is all about respect not some bs. I am sorry for you **** poor view of guys in general.

Best Answer

Well if the guys have a record of inappropriate conduct then I wouldn't go. Just make sure there are other girls going & that the guys and girls will be sleeping in separate tents. <br />
No biggy. :) camping is fun & the night stars away from the city are gorgeous.

Best Answer

Bring bear mace... Good for animals and pesky boys.

Best Answer

My idea of camping is sleeping in a lodge behind a locked door.

Best Answer

Let your dad chaperon.

Best Answer

I'm 49 and i've never gone camping in my entire life.<br />
Between the Bears,the Ticks,and every other gross thing you can think of like sh** detail I just never had the urge.

Best Answer

If you're afraid of guys bring a gun. I'm serious.

Best Answer

wear 3 pairs of underwear

Best Answer

watch deliverance<br />
or the original I spit on your grave

Best Answer

keep a shank handy

Best Answer

Oh for ****'s sake, stop with the rape hysteria bullshit. Less than 10% of claimed rapes are ACTUAL rapes. The rest are drunken, consensual sex and the next day she realizes he wasn't as OMG HAWT as she thought he was. Or her friends start making fun of her because THEY don't think he's OMG HAWT enough, so she decides she must've been raped rather than have her friends call her a ****. Or revenge, that's always a popular one. "You're going to break up with ME? Well have some false charges! HAHAHA!"

Best Answer