She's bi, but I can't tell if she likes me. She comes over sometimes on the weekend and when we're laying down about to go to sleep she'll start kissing my neck and biting me (I guess she's into biting? It feels good though, so I guess I am too?) and tracing patterns under my shirt with her fingers and it's really nice. I asked her about the biting thing and she was like "I don't know why, but every time I get around you I just...want to bite you." and a couple of weeks ago I had gotten out of the shower and she was like "I've never seen you naked before? Can I?" and I was like "but I hate the way I look" and she came over and kind of just pulled my towel off and looked me up and down and was like "hmmm. I don't." But then she goes and makes out with all of these people and talks about how she's in love with them But guys, what does this mean?
Girlsgirlsgirlsgirls Girlsgirlsgirlsgirls 18-21, F Jun 5 in Dating & Relationships