MyaA13 MyaA13 13-15, F 10 Answers May 1 in Community

why do u hate him? do u know him?

Best Answer

Since 3rd grade. He's evil. And a freak.

Best Answer

haha ok

Best Answer

I'm sorry you had to resort to this ..<br />
But murder is the only way

Best Answer

You could always ignore him. But I had a few similar experiences when I was your age and in my experience, later on in life you will regret not trying to at least be nice to him. Everybody deserves a little respect. If he is bothering you maybe you should just ask politely for him to leave you alone :) OR mayhap he isn't even following you around but someone you hang around with?

Best Answer

Ya no sorry I don't like him. He disgusts me

Best Answer

Life is full of people we don't like. Doesn't mean they don't deserve our respect. A part if growing up is learning to coexist :)

Best Answer

I'm not mean to him! I'm too nice. I just don't like him up in my grill

Best Answer

I really think the only way you are going to get him to leave you alone is to tell him you don't feel the same way and that you would like him to back off ( as nice as possible though admittedly not the easiest thing to do) when I was I high school I had a guy that liked me enough to walk into my home ec class on valentines day to give me chocolate and flowers. I knew he had like me and was constantly dissing him behind his back. I took the chocolates but as soon as he left ended up making fun of him and giving the chocolates out To the class. Looking back on it now I really regret the way I treated him. I realized that I shouldn't have embarrassed him like that and wish I had just told him straight up that I didn't like him instead of stringing him along while making fun of him behind his back. We just reconnected last year and I got the chance to apologize for the way I acted but I still think about what I could have done differently. I think the worst thing though was not telling him that I wasn't interested.
Just some food for thought. Good luck!

Best Answer

(Not saying you are being mean to him behind his back, it's just part of my story)

Best Answer

Ask a dumb football pla<x>yer to eat him for lunch!

Best Answer

I'll get my friend!!!! Lol

Best Answer

there ya go....
think outside of the box

Best Answer

Every time he comes close slam your books on his head as hard as you can.

Best Answer

Lmao😂😂😂 oh my ******* god. Sorry I can't. I'm too nice. Sometimes he tries to touch me😳 he's so weird

Best Answer

Do you have friends that aren't too nice? If yes let them do it for you ;)

Best Answer

My bf. lol shhhhh

Best Answer

Tell him youre just not into him

Best Answer

He knows cause Everytime he comes close to me I go ew ew get out of my space bubble

Best Answer