zebragirl4ever zebragirl4ever 18-21, F 6 Answers Jun 11, 2012

I wouldn't do anything. If he knows then let him come to you otherwise if he don't feel the same you might make him uncomfortable talking about it. Let it go! What's meant to be will happen.

Best Answer

Suddenly change your behavior or appearance in front of him. Try opening up about your sudden 'change'. Make him realize that you went to him for his advice.

Best Answer

Okay... You could do nothing - and nothing would happen. or you could tell hime and you both turn red with embarrassment, but soon get over that, depending upon the out come. or You could run up and hug him as you give him a peck on the cheek, again with a momentary period of flushness from which he might be overwhelmed and return the jester.

The last option sounds like the most fun.... ;)

Best Answer

I agree. Here's the thing i never get to see him and here in a couple weeks it is going to be impossible to see him until august or september

Best Answer

Well dang it girl - just call him up and ask him, "I have the hots for ya. Can I move in and become your live in girl friend?" Then ya can do that last option over and over and over again.

Best Answer

He is leaving for the army. I know that at some point we will get together and i'll make sure i do that last option.

Best Answer

Ah - dang - boot camp..... Make sure you write him every day, even if it seem like you have no news - he will enjoy it. (And have some great bragging rights with his camp buds.) And he might be too pooped to write back every day, but at least you will know you will be lifting his spirits.

Best Answer

will do :) its a plus that we already promised to write to each other

Best Answer

How about you write him a note and see how he acts or if he writes back?.. That way you are in control and not going crazy waiting for him!

Best Answer

The thing is he is leaving for basics here in a couple weeks and i guess i could write him a letter while he is away.

Best Answer

ask

Best Answer

wouldn't that make things awkward?

Best Answer

then how dafuq are you gonna know...

Best Answer