BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 15 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in Health

we have everything to lose, and the whole world is at stake, which is why people are so tense, anxious, manic, depressed, psychotic, OCD or whatever

Best Answer

but yes, on a deeper level, we have nothing to lose - nothing in this world is ours to keep, from dust to dust as the saying goes - and because all is one, nothing is anybody's fault, it's all just a bunch of sh!t that happens

Best Answer

If you have any more than nothing then there IS everything to lose. That could include anything and certainly includes your every thing. But, more then things it could include metaphors, such as face or heart or jam. You could always lose a game or a struggle. And life itself. Those that say there is nothing left to lose are always wrong. They speaking could still lose their voice, metaphorically or in a actual sense. Don't listen to such lies. You are welcome.

Best Answer

you could lose bearings or marbles

Best Answer

You can always stand to lose some asss fat

Best Answer

As long as you have something, you have something to lose.

Best Answer

Basically, the less you have, the less you have to lose😁

Best Answer

Car keys.

Best Answer

nahhh. just be yourself. be happy

Best Answer

I don't know. I walked to the poker table. It was high stakes buy in. I had noting to lose. I crawled on top of the table and layed down. I said, "bet my whole life!". So you tell me, was there anything to lose?

Best Answer

In my experience, there's always been something lost for something gained... other times, loss was all I got... I gained nothing. ;/

Best Answer

There is material stuff that could be lost, but my soul's a wreck I doubt I could lose more in that department.

Best Answer

your dignity?

Best Answer

some times you lose more than you gain

Best Answer

Ask Martin Luther KIng, Jr. that same question. I reckon he'd say that some things in life are worth losing, if you create controversy and change inside a person's soul.

Best Answer

Since I've already lost my sanity, my dignity and everything that goes along with them, there is nothing left to lose!

But on the bright side, there's everything to gain!

Best Answer

you still have everything to lose, so hold on to it.

Best Answer

Thanks! Being dead on the inside is worse than actual death!

Best Answer

You could yet lose your access to the internet, your computer, your mobility to use a keyboard your intelligence your ability to breathe and experience life at all. We should all count our blessings and be thankful for what we do have. I did even when it seemed I had nothing. Where there is life there is hope. And everything to lose.

Best Answer

You're right, but the most important thing is not to lose myself!

Best Answer

Hang on brother. I was once jailed for something I didn't do, got out and had lost all my belongings and friends, lived in a homeless shelter and was very depressed and a suffer of Post Traumatic stress. Jail is hard, but it drives you insane when it is for nothing. But I always gave thanks whenever I felt down and kept pushing forward in a calm and determined way. I now have had for a few years a good job and lots of things. I am different then before. But in many ways better, and I give thanks for the experience, I would not be this guy I am without having gone thru that **** first. Hold on and push forward. Give thanks and never give up, never accept things won't get better. Then they will. Peace.

Best Answer

Good for you! Everything I've done has made me who I am today and I like myself!

I always try to go forward and I remain grateful for all I have

Best Answer